Card issuing encompasses several related activities, whose primary functions are the personalization and lifecycle management of cards and bills.
The range of services in the phase of the preparation for the establishment of business cooperation is defined by the Issuer according to the Issuer’s specific needs and business strategy.
At this point, Chip Card AD (jsc) processes approximately 3 million cards, out of which 80% are debit cards, 14% credit cards, 3% virtual and 1% loyalty and gift cards.
Bearing in mind that Chip Card is a domestic processing center, it instantaneously reacts to the specific requirements of the local market and has an exceptional and effective cooperation with all its customers.
We support the following types of cards:
• Magnetic stripe cards, EMV (chip) and contactless cards
• Domestic and international payment cards (Dina, Visa, MasterCard)
• Debit and credit cards
• Virtual cards to be used over the Internet
• Pre-paid cards and immediately issued (instant) cards
• Personal and business cards
• Loyalty cards that can be adapted to the model of the client’s behavior
Chip Card processing center offers a multi-functional upgradeable solution that covers a variety of business operations:
• Managing credit card applications of all brands present on the market
• Managing the cardholder’s accounts with a possibility of the differentiation of a wide range of credit and debit products as well as the realization of our clients’ various business needs
• Card lifecycle management, the development and improvement of the process of card personalization
• Efficient clearing of transactions
• The intelligent authorization system characterized by a large number of direct and potential benefits in cards issuing banks’ business operations. This solution allows (issuing banks) a special set of parameters for each card products. It also enables the cardholder to establish different authorization limits and to gain control over them, which has a direct impact on the reduction in the degree of a risk of abuse and creates a unique and special-purpose card product.
The process of the issuing and managing of cards includes the following services:
The introduction of card products/the parameterization of the system
Card lifecycle management
Issuing cards (regular, urgent, reissuing due to expiry, etc.)
Card replacement (damaged, lost, stolen)
PIN code generating and printing
Distribution of cards/PINs to the issuer or clients
Services of blocking/unblocking cards
Recording complaints (dispute management)